ENJOY ROMANTIC WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK STATUS

I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.

Don’t Promise Me The Moon Or The Stars..Just Promise Me. You will Stay Under Them With Me.

I do not know what I mean to you, I just know that You mean the world to me.

Every woman deserves to have a man who is proudly willing to say to the whole world, yeah she’s my one and only. She is beautiful and she is mine…

They said angels were supposed to come from the sky. That means I am lucky, cause one fell for me.

When I’m with you, the only place where I want to be is CLOSER ;)

There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

We do not remember days, we remember moments.

Text her something sweet while she’s sleeping, so in the morning she wakes up with a smile on her face.

i’ve always been told to share my blessings and i’ve been geneous. but when i met yo, i said to my slf… “what the heck? you’re one of the few blessings i don’t wanna share with anyone else..

Every nice thing you ever told me still runs through my mind..

One of the most amazing things in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with…

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long. No distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart..

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love love and be loved in return.

“What Each Kiss Means” Kiss on the forehead: we’re cute together Kiss on the cheek: we are friends kiss on the hand: i adore you kiss on the neck: i want you, now Kiss on the shoulder: you are perfect Kiss on the lips : I Love You….

Being in love never goes out of style..

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul…

A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will always stick around..

Missing someone is a part of loving them, if you are never apart, you’ll never know how strong your love really is..

“I’m telling you this for one reason and one reason only: No matter how sure you are of someone’s love, it’s always nice to hear it.”

Comments