Diamond Platnumz ft Mbosso - Oka (Music Video)

 

1080p

720p

480p

360p



diamond: it be time so as to add one more child

Tanzanian celebrity design Platnumz has hinted at plans to get a different newborn. while responding to a netizen who had commented on a video he acquaint on , the Oka accompanist talked about he was ‘magneting’ sic ladies.

within the video, diamond is viewed practising a dance events as a part of the #OkaChallenge and girls couldn t grasp lower back from commenting on his adamant body.

“Uncle diamondplatnumz why are you twiddling with people s blood pressure on a Monday is it glorious?” requested a netizen.

diamond replied by saying, “You are aware of it’s about time to add another kid. Am magneting the moms.”

It changed into at the start said that the Bongo Flava star is a father of four but in a interview on Wasafi FM, the Waah singer stated he may have six little ones.

“I even have a daughter who I simply began seeing the different day. It’s been approximately four years considering that I ultimate noticed her. these items do occur and that’s why one has to be truly sensible when it involves concerns concerning your children and their parents or else you’ll lose them and appear impaired.

“can i inform you the actuality? there s a probability I even have six toddlers. it s extremely viable because the aboriginal one is in Mwanza. Her mom hid her from me and that i lived my existence shiny Latifah is my first newborn, until these days. i was additionally instructed I actually have one more newborn older than Latifah, a lady too, just here in Dar es angle,” he mentioned.

design further brought up that meeting the second newborn has been intricate since the infant’s mother is in a major relationship and her husband believes he s the father.

“Her mom is, although, in an additional accord and the grownup she is with is satisfied the girl is his babe. in order that lady is fearful of bringing me that baby for fear of destroying her present accord. We are attempting to come up with an ideal time for me to be able to see her because my mother is satisfied that she is my baby. So, if both youngsters are definitely mine, it ability Tiffah is my third infant. My mother has considered them and observed they are abundance. My mom doesn t lie,” he remarked.

design maintained that he loves and treats all his babies equally and he has annihilation but respect for all his widely used child mamas; Zari Hassan, Hamisa Mobetto and Tanasha Donna.

In recent months there was hypothesis that the Mtasubiri singer is in a romantic accord along with his signee Zuchu afterwards the pair aggregate a kiss in the romantic-themed video.

aboriginal this months, diamond’s mom Sanura Kassim, better known as astronomic Dangote, took to palsy-walsy media to present guidance to her son. administration design’s photographs on , astronomic Dangote entreated her son to trust clearing bottomward and accepting married.

civil that diamond is now in a happy relationship, astronomic Dangote noted that she is animated because her son has discovered a partner.

“i am clumsy to explain my beatitude my son, Naseeb. you have got found a partner, achieve and get married,” she posted.

Comments